Breach of contract is one of the most common disputes among businesses, colleagues, and investors. We represent small and medium sized businesses, professionals, and entrepreneurs suing to collect money owed for breach of contract in Chicago, Wheaton, Waukegan, Joliet and in other cities across the country. Additionally, we defend against unjust breach of contract claims.
The cases are too varied to be easily described. Often our opponents are larger companies who think they can avoid payment simply because they are big. We have successfully sued Bank One, IBM and other large companies when they wrongly sought to avoid liability. In addition, we have also defended companies and individuals against extortionist demands for payments that were not owed.
The inventory of our breach of contract pleadings, briefs, discovery questions and jury instructions benefits our clients in two ways. Cases can sometimes turn on subtle matters such as how a complaint is drafted or how questions are framed in discovery. We have already experienced these issues and therefore avoid mistakes. Because of our experience, we are efficient and save money for our clients. We get a head start in preparing all of these documents.
Click below for more resources on different aspects of breach of contract cases.
- Breach of implied contract
- Can you enforce a verbal contract
- What happens if you encounter a breach of contract lawsuit
- Implied duties in contracts
- Illegality in a Contract
- Questions for your breach of contract lawyer
- What constitutes a breach of contract
- What to do if you have been sued for breach of contract
- What to include in a breach of contract complaint
- How to win a breach of contract case
- Breach of Contract Remedies
We have experience with:
- Agency Contracts
- Employment Agreements
- Franchise Offering Circulars
- Commercial leases
- One Educational Training Center’s Road to Justice
- Guarantor Escapes Paying $8 million
- A Different and Better Argument
- A Tale of Two Brothers
- Locking out the Contractor
Click here to return to our main services page. Click on our great resources above or don’t hesitate to call (312) 223-1699 for more information on how we can assist you.