We have extensive experience working with our clients on insurance and contractual indemnity issues. Many times, the key component of a successful resolution of a business issue depends on establishing insurance coverage. Whether it be actions to determine the meaning of CGL, E&O, D&O and SIR insurance policies; counseling on whether to tender defenses or cases that include bad faith claims, indemnity contract disputes and other risk shifting contract provisions, our clients count on us for thorough litigation understanding and expertise.
We have experience with:
- Insurance Coverage
- CGL, E&O, D&O and SIR Insurance Policies
- Tendering Defenses
- Bad Faith Claims
- Defense/Indemnity Agreements
- One Educational Training Center’s Road to Justice
- The Magic of New Technology
- Protecting a Hospital Director
- The Relationship Between Personal Injury Actions and Insurance
Click the link to return to our main litigation services page or call (312) 223-1699 to speak to an attorney or for more information.