We have extensive experience working with our clients on insurance and contractual indemnity issues. Many times, the key component of a successful resolution of a business issue depends on establishing insurance coverage. Whether it be actions to determine the meaning of CGL, E&O, D&O, and SIR insurance policies; counseling on whether to tender defenses or cases that include bad faith claims, indemnity contract disputes, and other risk-shifting contract provisions, our clients count on us for thorough litigation understanding and expertise.
We have experience with:
- Insurance Coverage
- CGL, E&O, D&O, and SIR Insurance Policies
- Tendering Defenses
- Bad Faith Claims
- Defense/Indemnity Agreements
- One Educational Training Center’s Road to Justice
- The Magic of New Technology
- Protecting a Hospital Director
- The Relationship Between Personal Injury Actions and Insurance
Click the link to return to our main litigation services page or call (312) 223-1699 to speak to an attorney or for more information.