We help employees preserve their civil rights and sales representatives recover payment for services rendered. We have also defended employers in labor and union disputes. Our experience on both sides makes us uniquely positioned to provide clients with the knowledge to weigh all the options and sometimes to negotiate creative settlement agreements.
Many lawyers who lack experience in this area are unaware of key statutes that make litigation more economical. For example, sales representatives owed commissions may be entitled to triple the amount of their unpaid commissions as well as reimbursement of their legal fees and expenses under Illinois’ Sales Representative Act. Illinois’ Wage and Commission Act offers similar protection to employees owed wages by providing reimbursement of attorney fees and expenses (but not triple damages).
We have experience with:
- Sales Commission Disputes
- Wage Claims
- Brokerage Commission Actions
- Restrictive Covenants
- Age, Disability, Race and Sexual Discrimination
- Retaliatory Discharge
- Tortious Interference with Employment Relationships
- Theft of Trade Secrets
- Employment Contracts
- Jury Finds Sex Discrimination in the Chicago Park District
- Employees Recover Sales Commissions Despite Employer’s Efforts to Destroy Evidence
Click the link to return to our main services page. If you are having an issue with this, feel free to call us at (312) 223-1699.